The SmartReader Plus3 easily and accurately records AC current and voltage. Simply connect ACR´s current probes (which are clamped around the power leads) and ACR´s voltage transducer to the data logger and begin recording. From the data chollected, you can even dtermine energy consumption (kWh) using ACR´s powerful, versatile and easy to use software, TrendReader® Standard.
No. of Channels: Eight
- - One for ambient temperature
- - Four for AC current (with ACR current probes)
- - Three for AC voltage (with ACR voltage transducers, single phase or 3-phase)
- Current Ranges¹:
- 5, 25, 100 and 250 Amps - With A60FL (60 Hz) and A65FL (50 Hz) current probes
- 10, 50, 250 and 500 Amps - With A70FL (60 Hz) and A75FL (50 Hz) current probes
- ¹ Up to 3000 Amps with the ACR CT-50-2 current transformer
- Nominal Voltage Ranges:
- - 120 V (1 phase, 60 HZ)
- - 480 V (3 phase, 60 HZ)
- - Voltage Channels: +/- 0,5% F.S.
- - Current Channels: +/- 3.5% F.S. above the lowest 10% range
Memory Size: 32 KB, 128 KB and 1.5 MB
Accessories: ACR Ac Current Probes, ACR AC Voltage Transducers, ACR CT-50 Current Transformer